Niagara Wine Tour Guides
Open Daily from 10am – 5pm Call: (289) 868-8686
Our world famous 'Sip and Savour' Tour is now featured daily at 1:00 pm.
All 2019 Tour Dates now available!! We offer complimentary pick up and drop off at most Hotels, Inns and B&B's in Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake. If your chosen wine tour is full, please call in, as we are able to add additional tours on certain days. We want everyone to enjoy the
'Best Wine Tour in Niagara!'
Whatever you are celebrating, a Birthday, Anniversary, Tuesday...
We will make your Wine Tour Day unforgettable!!
Planning your next girls day?
Ready to join us?
"Started off as strangers, but finished as friends. Hope we wine with them again."
- John V. (Trip Advisor)
top 10 reasons to tour with niagara wine tour guides
10) We take our time. There is no rush, it's your day off, enjoy it.
Relax, a lot!!
9) We taste more wine. That's right, between 15 and 20 samples.
8) We taste better wine. All of our wines are carefully selected. Many premium wines. Life is too short for bad wine. We pair our wines with amazing cheeses and chocolates, on nice shared platters for couples.
7) We taste award winners. Best Icewine in the world. Best Cabernet Sauvignon in Canada. One of the best Chardonnays in the world.
That's right, the whole world.
6) We only have 5 and a few 4 star reviews. No 3 star reviews. No 2 star reviews, and Heaven forbid, No 1 star reviews. The People have chosen Niagara Wine Tour Guides as the Best Overall Wine Tour in Niagara.
5) You are always private. We are always met.
Our small group tours are in the hands of your personal guide for the day and the tasting guide at each winery.
4) We visit three amazing family owned wineries.
We get the best service. We spend more time sampling the best wines, and a lot less time in the tour van driving.
3) We have Junk Food Pairings, a lot of them. Have you ever had a Cool Ranch Dorito with an amazing Riesling? How about a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with a Pinot Noir? Would you like to?
2) We pick you up. From your Hotel, Motel or B and B, from anywhere in Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake. No extra charge!
(we bring you back too!)
And the Number 1 reason to book your amazing wine tour day out with Niagara Wine Tour Guides...
1) We have Fun. Real Fun, Big Fun. And great wine. Come out and experience the best wine tour, that is literally head and shoulders above the rest!
Now including Chocolate Icewine Shooters
join our famous tours today!
Five Plus Years as The Top Wine Tour in Niagara!! Give the Gift of a Wine Tour, Gift Certificates Now Available!!
Bachelorette Dates are now Available, and going fast :)
Our Private Bachelorette Wine Tour is the best offered in the Niagara Wine Region. Our wine tasting tours only visit smaller, intimate wineries and includes a five cheese and chocolate platter all expertly paired with the wines, as well as amazing surprises, chocolate icewine shooters, great picture locations and an exclusive visit to the Chocolate Factory including wine and the services of an experienced Niagara Wine Tour Guides entertaining tour guide.
sip & savour wine tour
Our small group Sip and Savour Wine Tour provides a social and light hearted way, to savour the best experiences offered in the Niagara Wine Region. Our wine tasting tours only visit smaller, intimate wineries and includes a five cheese and chocolate platter all expertly paired with the wines, as well as the services of an experienced Niagara Wine Tour Guides entertaining tour guide.
Wine, Cider and beer tour
Our small group Wine, Cider and Beer Tour is the Greatest Tour in Niagara! Do you like Wine? Do you like Cider? Do you like Beer? Like who doesn't! Why not combine all three with us? You will visit two very special wineries, have Cheese and Chocolate Platters! Chocolate Icewine Shooters! We will do junk food pairings along with at least ten super upgraded wines! But wait there's more, we will then have at least three different Ciders to help wash down all the wine and food. How about visiting the 2017 Canadian Brewery of the Year!! What? No way! We will then taste six of their very finest beers and then call it your best day ever!!